- Speedy ROI produce better than 99.9999% purity from a 99.995% cylinder
- Provide point-of-use gas purification of helium, hydrogen, methane, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, or air
- Reduce gas impurities from high PPM to low PPB levels
- Decrease baseline noise and increase GC/MS sensitivity
- Replace three traps with one purifier
Gas purification is critical to GC performance. Several types of contaminants are detrimental - notably moisture, hydrocarbons, and oxygen. VICI Metronics gas purifier modules are designed to be placed in-line with the GC carrier or detector gas supply to remove these contaminants from the analytical gases prior to their entering the GC.
Original equipment in the Agilient® Mass Spec and LC Mass Spec, VICI Metronics gas purifiers dramatically reduce contaminant levels and absorb a greater variety of contaminants than other gas purification products. Purification is optimized with a multiple bed format. Each bed functions at a lower contaminant concentration, resulting in a series of contaminant concentration gradients across the length of the gas purifier. (See illustration)
Advanced materials and design features guarantee that the modules will produce gases that are at least a factor of ten higher than a 99.9999% "chromatography grade" cylinder of gas when the purifier is supplied by a 99.995% cylinder. The cost difference between the two grades of gas will pay for the cost of the gas purifier several times over during its operating life!
|Gas||Fitting size||Product No.|
** Original equipment for Agilent Mass Spec and LC Mass Spec (Agilent part# G1946-80047)