Closemount Hardware

For manual actuation

manual valve hardware

If you have a Valco W Type valve with no hardware and want a knob on it, or if you are converting an air or electrically actuated two position valve to manual use, this is what you need.

For actuators

Order the appropriate closemount hardware if you want to change your valve and actuator from a standoff to a closemount connection.

closemount hardware



If you need the actuator as well as the hardware, you can order the actuator complete with the appropriate mounting hardware. Select an actuator type from the navigation column on the left of the screen.