Closemount Hardware with Knob for Manual Actuation

close mount manual hardware
Closemount hardware for manual valves
close move

If you have a Valco W Type valve with no hardware and want a knob on it, or if you are converting an air or electrically actuated two position valve to manual use, this is what you need.

There are two versions: one for valves with threaded mounting holes and one for valves with unthreaded mounting holes. (If your valve has no mounting holes, you will have to use it with a standoff.)

For valves with: Product No.
Threaded mounting holes WMMA
Unthreaded mounting holes WMMA10