Permeation devices provide a stable concentration of a specific trace chemical, including those with low vapor pressures.
- Ideal for lab environments
- Smaller than G-Cal devices
- More accurate than G-Cal devices
- Require a temperature-controlled environment
- Inexpensive calibration solution
Dynacal permeation devices are small, inert capsules containing a pure chemical compound in a two phase equilibrium between its gas phase and its liquid or solid phase. At a constant temperature, the device emits the compound through its permeable portion at a constant rate.
- Excellent for use in the field
- Can be operated at room temperature
- Can handle arsine and phosphine
- Longer life than Dynacal devices
G-Cal permeation tubes offer a proven and repeatable means of generating desired gas or vapor concentrations. The permeant gas escapes through the proprietary membrane system and mixes with a carrier gas (nitrogen is the most common) at a controlled flow rate to obtain a known mixture in ppm or ppb.