- Full liquid handling functionality
- No syringes
- Largest volume range available
- Easy-to-use wizard format does away with math problems and charts
Cheminert M Series diluter/dispensers simplify the sample preparation process for dispensing and diluting liquids. The user-friendly wizard format eliminates all the math calculations and charts usually associated with diluting and dispensing applications. Just enter the dilution ratio and the final volume, and the correct volume is calculated and automatically dispensed for each ratio.
For multiple dispenses, you simply enter the volume and the number of dispense repetitions, and the wizard calculates the total volume to be aspirated. It's that easy!
The diluter/dispenser is built around the patented Cheminert syringe-free, bi-directional, positive displacement pump. This design approach gives the largest volume range available, and eliminates the inconvenience of having to change and refill syringes.
|Volume range||Product No.|
|10 nl - 10 ml||CD10-4841-M1A|
|50 µl - 50 ml||CD50-8182-M2A|
- "Smart" hand probe
- The hand probe signals the operator when an aspirate or dispense step is completed. The unique design also allows the use of fixed or disposable probe tips, as well as other accessories.
- Program memory
- Up to 100 programs can be permanently stored.
- Multi-solvent option
- A multiposition stream selection valve can be easily integrated with the pump for multi-solvent applications.
- Printer option
- Print out methods, sequential steps, time/date/operator stamp, titration and tubing volume values.